Clima Uno is a leading provider of innovative HVAC solutions, dedicated to transforming indoor comfort. Their energy-efficient systems deliver reliable performance while minimizing environmental impact. With an intuitive design, user-friendly controls, and a comprehensive product range, Clima Uno offers tailored solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Their commitment to sustainability, coupled with expert services and support, sets them apart in the HVAC industry. Experience optimal comfort and efficiency with Clima Uno’s cutting-edge HVAC solutions.
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor installations
- Airflow range from 941 cfm to 67,951 cfm
- Static Pressure upto 1000 Pa
- Extruded aluminum profile framework
- Polyurethane panel insulation (mineral wool option available)
- Standard casing made of 50mm thick double skin panels
- Heat Recovery Wheel, Heat Pipe & Plate Heat Exchanger option available
- Capacity range: 200 – 2000 CFM
- Available in AC and DC motor
- Chiller/District Cooling application
- Power Supply: 220-240/1Ph/50Hz motor low noise 3 speed unit with various static pressure
- Blue fin coating as standard
- Factory-installed electric heater as optional
- Standard extended drain pan with special coating on drain pan to avoid algae formation
- Effective 4 stage ﬁlteration with odor removal system
- Washable type, 1 inches thick metallic panel ﬁlters, along with ESP
- Electrostatic Precipitator of plate type filter cell having fumed and mist elimination efficiency ≥ 95%.
- Available in programmable auto wash option.
- Disposable type 2 inches thick synthetic panel ﬁlters, G4 class, dust weight arrestance more than 90% as per ISO 16890 standards.
- Disposable type, 24 inches deep, synthetic pocket ﬁlters, ISO EPM1, dust spot efﬁciency between 80 to 90% as per ISO 16890 standards
- Reﬁllable type, 18 inches deep, canister type activated carbon ﬁlters.
- Cassette type/Carbon KMNO4 blended filter as an optional
- UV lamps as an optional
- AMCA Certified Centrifugal fans
- SISW fan with TEFC motors outside air stream as per DM standard (option)
- IP55 degree of protection, Class F insulated, VFD compatible electric motors.
- Custom built units to suit site requirements.
- Based on project need, Disposable type, 12 inches deep, High Efficiency particulate air ﬁlter, H13 and H4 class as per ISO 16890 standards
These units represent a significant advance in ventilation technology for residential and light commercial spaces. The purpose-designed units are ideal for ventilating spaces, which are characterised by both high temperatures and high humidity levels.
If a supply of chilled water for the cooling coil is not available then DERVDX units, which use DX evaporator coils as the cooling coils, can be used. They are supplied with a matching condensing unit for outdoor installation.
The DERV range is available in three chilled water sizes and 4DX versions denoted by the nominal throughput of air: 150, 250, 375 and 500 (litre/second).
ERV containing only heat recovery pipes and air moving equipment, is available as well. ERVs use the cooling potential of the extract air to provide ventilation air to space, which has been pre-cooled to an acceptable level, though without the benefit of significant dehumidification.
All DERV units are tested in line with ARI 1060 (Performance rating of air to air heat exchangers for energy recovery ventilation equipment) and ANSI/ASHRAE 84 (Method of testing air to air heat exchangers).